PDA

View Full Version : cant face the days

cassie1234
23-02-13, 00:41
Hi there everyone please can you help i have suffered anxiety depression panic attacks etc for quite some time now.Just recently things have gotten really bad im having anxiety attacks all the time i feel closed in and feel like other folk are trying to steal my thoughts i feel so closed in like i cant breath things seem to be getting smaller and some other people seem too large and over powering i dont feel in control my whole body feels uncomfortable and i have a funny feeling in front of me Icant face the days i just wish i didnt wake up again. Then i have got to go for a medical to the DWP so thats making me feel nervous and scared i do suffer with agorophobia at times too it seems never ending i just dont know what to do i just feel like i want to give up please can anyone help me thanks xx

AuntieMoosie
23-02-13, 01:59
Hello there :welcome:

It sounds to me like you're very depressed hun. Have you been to your doctor about this? If not, I would highly recommend that you do that as soon as you can. :)

There are lots of various treatments for depression, anxiety and panic attacks and there is help and support out there :)

There are always very kind, caring and supportive people here on NMP and most of us will know where you're at, so please don't feel alone and do keep chatting with us, we can't cure you, but we can support and listen to you :) :hugs: :bighug1:

ammiemum
23-02-13, 02:16
hi cassie i can understand your feelings - it is very hard and very sad that you feel like this BUT there is light there. i have been in that place too and there is help there for you - i know i bang on about councillors and cbt therapies but i know they work so well and the meds for depression anxiety etc are nothing to be afraid of they really do help... see if you can get yourself to your GP and be honest about the way you feel or print off what you wrote here ? once he knows how you are feeling the help is there... you are worth it .. let us know how you get on ? i shall be thinking of you and wishing you well:hugs:

Col
23-02-13, 14:54
I felt like this when I first started down the "panic road" 2 years ago! Not much as changed Ive just learned to work around these feelings & accept them & that they'll never 100% go!!!

Things improve but for me it's been 2 years of hell & heartache affecting every part of my life.

Get as much help as you can :winks:

cassie1234
23-02-13, 19:45
Thanks verymuch to everyone on no more panic for answering me i am very grateful and will take all your advice and ido hope that all you are ok as i know mental illness is hard to cope with Best wishes to all of you and will help all you 2 if you ever need support ty xx