PDA

View Full Version : Pressure in head & throbbing

RVP
23-02-13, 13:36
Does anyone actually get this every day?
I mean constant pressure in a specific area (mine is on the right side temple are) and throbbing in certain areas for a couple of seconds, but the pressure is pretty much constant 15mins after I wake up until I go sleep.
Like if someone is pushing my temple in with their finger, I know this is also a tension headache, but I've had it everyday for the last month.

Confused&scared
23-02-13, 19:08
Yes I do, on the left side. Think it's because I don't wear my glasses as often as I should as its my left eye that is weak.

dlr108
24-02-13, 09:57
Yes I do, on the left side. Think it's because I don't wear my glasses as often as I should as its my left eye that is weak.

im the same i never wear my glasses even when im on the computer or phone

do you get eye strain symptoms?

jessicalittler79
24-02-13, 16:01
ive had head pressure on and off for 5 years in the last 2 years its been pretty constant and its driving me crazy ...feel free to read some of my post on head pressure maybe I can relate with u alittle ...tc hope u feel better soon ..on and my pressure is on top of head temples and forhead into eyes its terrible :(

RVP
24-02-13, 16:42
Thanks for your replies.

I don't wear glasses, but my did look into my eyes and said one was clear she couldn't really look into the other one properly becuase of the room lighting, but she has told me to get a eye test done.
I do use computers quite often as I'm doing I.T and most of my work is done on computers, but I can see everything fine, so I don't think I need glasses, I don't squint either.
The pressure has stayed since I had quite a big panic attack it came on 1/2 days after it.
I have had this pressure before, but it eventually went after 2 weeks, this is going on over a month.

jessicalittler79
01-03-13, 18:35
just woundering if u had any relief from the head pressure >? I haven't and I did go to eye doc and they said I need glasses to read and computer use .and I have a bit of dry eyes and he gave me drops but he said he don't think eyes is causeing the head aches and pressure ...hope u have some relief and have u seen a eye doc lately tc
xx

RVP
01-03-13, 18:52
I haven't had any relief, I went to the hospital today for a different kind of check-up and the doctor suggested an eye test, so I'm going to book one tomorrow.
Were you squinting or finding it difficult to read or anything?
Because I don't actually know if I need glasses. I thought if you needed glasses you'd have difficult reading or seeing short/long distances, I don't have any of that.