PDA

View Full Version : bertie

bertie
23-02-13, 14:24
hi im bertie im knew to the no more panic website, i have been diagnosed with suffering severe anxiety and depression, and right now i can see no way out. The symptoms make me feel awful and scared all the time and i truely feel something awful is happening to me, so i thought if i joined the website then i can get some help and advice to help me on this journey. The worst part for me is waking in the morning i feel nauseous and lightheaded which makes me anxious and for that reason i wont do anything all day apart from thinking scary thoughts all the time, i want to carry on but with all the thinking im finding it hard to do anything, so i end up sitting around all day not doing anything and living in constant dread of going to bed and wakening the next day feeling i have to face it again, so i would like to take the time and meet some people who suffer like me thankyou.

nomorepanic
23-02-13, 14:35
Hi bertie

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
23-02-13, 19:38
I am really sorry you are struggling so much at the moment, hope we can help a little.

A very big warm :welcome: to you.

Daisy Sue
23-02-13, 20:53
Hi Bertie, welcome to the forum :)

There is a way out of this, just keep believing that.

Are you getting any support or medication for your anxiety & depression?

Baggs
23-02-13, 22:27
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Mark13
25-02-13, 16:12
Hi. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined. There's plenty of advice and support here. You're not alone.

ricardo
25-02-13, 16:38
Welcome Bertie
So many of us feel worse in the morning and you will see that you are not alone on here.Support is always on hand.