PDA

View Full Version : Urinating every 15 minutes....

Rls1994
23-02-13, 16:04
Even after I do go every 15 minutes (FULL bladder too), I still feel as if my bladder hasn't emptied and feel like I need to go all the time.... I've had this before in October last year and it lasted a week, but after that it disappeared completely and I was normal again. I feel weak, tired and nauseated also.. Everything I drink, I need to go 5 minutes later.

Now it's back with a vengeance and it's definitely not anxiety because I'm not even anxious or anything... In fact, I was in a marvelous mood yesterday and completely anxious free until it started again, now I'm worried and annoyed because my parents aren't concerned and will not take me to the doctors. I can't go to places by myself, I need to have someone with me. Since I don't have any friends, then I'm stuck. I feel weak, tired and nauseated also.. Everything I drink, I need to go 5 minutes later.

I'm certain I have diabetes or some type of bladder/kidney problem, but surely it would be there everyday and all day? I mean, I was completely fine for months now it's come back again... I'm drinking normally, like 6 glasses a day, but I have noticed I am hungry a bit more. Not excessively, just more than before. Also, I seem to have a huge craving for sugar. Again, another red flag rising there....

My parents think I'm being a huge hypochondriac and being stupid for mentioning bladder infections and diabetes.

I had a blood test four weeks ago, surely that would have found anything diabetes related?..

I'm already going to the doctors for another problem with my stomach (GERD, which isn't going away) so I'm going to be so upset if I find out I have another medical condition. As if living with emet and GERD wasn't bad enough already... :weep:

Ugh... I'm scared that it is diabetes and I won't live long because of it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated right now. Thank you all.

reddevil
23-02-13, 18:12
I have had this several times, even when I was relaxed it would feel like I need to go again after just going.

I went to see my doctor who tested my urine sample in his office, no diabeties but anxiety.

If your worried then I would see your doctor to put your mind at ease.

Red