PDA

View Full Version : Anxious in Brighton

Sonusthree
08-09-06, 02:08
Hello everybody!!
I have been suffering from anxiety disorder and sometimes depression for about four years now. I rarely go out at the moment and definitely not very far.
My interests include watching paint dry. Waiting for the grass to grow enough to cut so I may feel useful, HiFi, Keyboards,drums, guitar and exercise ( everyday or I'll regret it later lol).
I guess I'll be talking to you soon!!

Sue K with 5
08-09-06, 02:26
Hi ya

Well you will be pleased to know that there are a few of us from brighton on this site so your not alone.

Glad you found it, we are a great bunch will all similar if not the same problems as you have.

Feel free to PM me anytime and use this site to its full potential you will gain some great insight from it

Hopefully chat one day

Sue with 5

scknight

Sonusthree
08-09-06, 02:42
Thanks Sue.
I think I'm gonna like it here!
I've just been reading the Links to posts about Common Problems. These are all the things that I worry about but don't seem to find in any literature or talked about by medical staff.
I can't wait to get stuck in!!

S3

belle
08-09-06, 04:14
Hey...
Funny that, you have the same interests as me! Don't you find with all this hot weather, the grass just isn't growing - i do suggest after you've watched paint dry perhaps you could just.....hmm...well, i don't know. If you find something else to do, let me know!!!

SarahC

trac67
08-09-06, 08:52
Hiya,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Now you will be able to read the forum instead of watching the paint dry, its a lot more interesting lol.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

manmoor
08-09-06, 09:01
Hi,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

yorkylover
08-09-06, 09:27
Hi there[8D].You will find some great advice here.There is so much to read much better than watching paint dry!!!!!.Since my last major panic attack about a month ago where ever I have been I have had someone with me,its like being a kid and having a baby sitter.:(
Take care.

Ellen XX

Sonusthree
08-09-06, 10:07
Hmmm....[8)] I'm getting a bit suspicious now. Is this some kind of religious sect? Everyone is sooo welcoming. :)

A big thank you to everyone [^]

mad_shell66
08-09-06, 10:24
welcome to the forum. you wont have to be bored anymore! we will all keep you company and give you the support you need
shell x:D

ceecee
08-09-06, 15:59
hi welcome to the forum
take care rachel x

polly daydream
08-09-06, 18:04
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

Lindalou64
08-09-06, 18:11
welcome........now u can read many post and forums hope u find some nice people here i did there great..........Linda[8D]

Karen
08-09-06, 18:14
Hi Sonusthree

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

I love you in place where there's no space or time
I love you for in my life you are a friend of mine
And when my life is over remember when we were together
We were alone and I was singing this song for you

~The Carpenters~

Eclipse
08-09-06, 23:42
Hi Sonusthree,

:DWelcome to the forum:D and...er... thanks for making me feel homesick! (hee hee[:o)])

I was born about 11 miles from Brighton and although we moved when I was 14 (many moons ago[:I]) I still see Sussex as home & miss it!! Watching Paint dry always seemed so much better there!

Best Wishes

Magz

nomorepanic
11-09-06, 19:17
Hi

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

Sonusthree
12-09-06, 00:16
A big thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome:)
My only real problem is that I didn't find it sooner!
I saw my CPN today and recommended that he mentions it to people with anxiety related problems.
Cheers,
S3

fran43
13-09-06, 21:50
Hiya

Just to say I am from Brighton to and am struggling hard to recover from an eating disorder. Welcome - I hope all of us can get to know each other better.

Take care of yourself.

Love Fran XX

Sue K with 5
18-11-06, 05:44
Hi martin

Glad we finally met up in chat your a breath of fresh air and you will make loads of new friends i am certain of that

Although next time can you make it earlier lol
Hugs for now

sue

scknight