PDA

View Full Version : Unsure about my intro to the site

Shelliebean
24-02-13, 01:01
Hi, My name is Michelle or Shellie. I suffer bad anxiety found this site on google hoping to get better info about panic-anxiety attacks. My dr has put me on a Fluxotine I dont think they are helping he prescribed them 10 mths ago. Im also taking 80mgs of proprononol 2x a day they help a little bit. I lack a lot of confidence and generally feel worthless about myself.

Daisy Sue
24-02-13, 01:07
Hi Shellie, welcome to the forum :)

Joining here is, in my opinion, one of the best things an anxiety sufferer can do for themselves... there are so many here who are going through, or have gone through, the same as you, & the support is fantastic.

Also, have a read of the Panic Attacks & Anxiety info pages which are listed on the left... really informative. :)

nomorepanic
24-02-13, 01:12
Hi Shelliebean

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

leenalou
24-02-13, 06:50
morning shellie
welcome to the forum, i like you are on fluoxetine 20mg i suffer fom anxiety/panic attacks, what dosage do you take? my understanding is that if after approx 8 weeks you feel no difference from these meds then u need to speak to your gp because ive been taking them for approx 3yrs but stupidly stopped taking them 6wks ago and panic has returned, now been back on them 2wks, they have worked for me before and im confidant they will again, hope u find some relief soon
tc selina x

Baggs
24-02-13, 07:46
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Shelliebean
24-02-13, 14:36
Hello. Thankyou I've been reading different threads, Id hoped to find the same help as others. My dosage of Fluxotine is 20mgs once a day

Mark13
25-02-13, 16:09
Hi Shellie. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined. There's plenty of advice and support here. You're not alone. All the best.