PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Berkshire

Cyn
08-09-06, 10:16
I live around the Windsor/Maidenhead area - would be great to hear from anyone who does too!!

Cyn x

KariUK
11-09-06, 12:52
Hi,

I live near henley on Thames. Which isn't too far from you

KARI XXX

"KIND WORDS COST NOTHING"

Jonathan
22-09-06, 16:34
I live in Reading.

clickaway
22-09-06, 17:11
If anyone is interested, I run a self-help group across the border in Woking. This coming Wednesday 27th, at 7.30 we are having a psychotherapist as a guest, although usually our meetings are informal chats amongst ourselves trying to find answers etc.

Click on the link below for more on the group or PM me.

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

simon68
27-01-09, 22:04
I'm from Slough and new to this site.
I can't believe how good it is! :yesyes:

Simon

Sparrow
28-05-09, 14:09
Windsor... :-)

oOclaireOo
06-07-09, 09:11
hello everyone,

i live in maidenhead :)

Adam
26-07-09, 02:20
I live in Reading.

luddite
31-07-09, 16:57
I live in Reading and suffer from techno phobia as I keep thinking things will go wrong that I cannot control ! Would be useful to chat with other phobia sufferers on coping or opting out.
thanks

Alicat
31-07-09, 17:12
Hi there,

I'm from Newbury so near you. I don't know what Techno phobia is but I'll google it. I suffer from anxiety/depression...mainly due to my disability but it runs in the family anyway.

If you fancy a chat, get in touch.

Adam
06-08-09, 10:50
Hi, I suffer from Panic Attacks and Anxiety which I have been told has now turned into a Panic Disorder. I was working with a lady who the doctor recommened but I got the feeling she doesn't understand panic disorder as she keeps telling me it will pass with age when every website I read says something completely different. I live in Reading and I am hoping somebody out there could kindly recommened somebody for me to contact to get help with this.

Thank you in advance

Adam

CJA09
06-08-09, 14:00
Hello Everyone :)
I'm in Reading and am suffering with anxiety/depression and a phobia of being alone. I'm trying everything to help myself move on in life. Be so gr8 to speak to people and make some connections with people experiencing similar problems.

Adam - I'm also in reading and have recieved gr8 support from Life story in reading... http://www.lifestorytherapeuticcentre.com/

CJ x
ashbyclaire18@hotmail.com

vale46
26-08-09, 15:39
hello everyone :)

i live in reading and suffer from anxiety and social phobia , it would be good to meet up sometime

cheers carl

Alicat
03-10-09, 22:40
Clickaway,

I was going to join your sef-help group but I have college on Wednesday evenings. Shame, I'm looking for a group to join!

geraldine
28-10-09, 10:22
Hi im from Reading is there any meet ups planned any where would be nice to meet you all and chat ,any ideas peeps.
I have no one near me that i know who has panic disorder or similar.

Jen84
03-11-09, 18:00
Hi I live in Newbury and dont know anyone who suffers with an anxiety disorder, its hard being alone in it :( x

Jill-Louise
08-11-09, 15:25
I'm in Oxfordshire, didn't know so many of you live in Berkshire!:)