PDA

View Full Version : Double-Ouch!!

Orange Lightning
24-02-13, 15:48
Oh boy, here it comes again..! I'm in an awful lot of pain of late, and while the pain itself causes anxiety I'm not sure the anxiety is the cause of the pain, if you know what I mean? It almost sounds like IBS or something similar, but I'm not certain. Do these things sound familiar?

- Random chest/abdomen pain, usually after standing up or eating. Accompanies a tight chest.
- Pretty spaced out and lightheaded with some nausea and short of breath.
- A horrible ulcer on my left cheek. Sadly it's nestled near one of my molars so I can't help pressing against it. I think it keeps bleeding too.
- I think I'm constipated; it's at least a struggle to pass anything at the moment.
- Random burning in my throat/stomach/abdomen. It usually gets worse when I become anxious and may cause ear pain too. This one doesn't concern me so much; sounds the most like anxiety.

Unfortunately my usual treatment of hypnotherapy, ginger manuka honey and Gaviscon Advance is not having any effect right now, and the pain I mentioned first and foremost is enough to make me fall onto my knees in sheer pain and discomfort..! If it helps I just had to stop Lansoprazole of late and I occasionally lose my appetite, but I do try and MAKE myself eat anyway; a skinny lad like me needs it! Any ideas what I could be going through? ^^;

Thanks again everyone, I appreciate your help thus far. I can tell I'm beginning to improve slowly because I can look at these symptoms with a clearer mind and I'm beginning to assist others on here too, but I'd like to tackle what I still do have before I convince myself I have anything to do with the "C word" or something.

EDIT: Forgot to mention a couple of things. First off, I have pretty restless legs and arms right now, but I bet that's to do with anxiety too. Second that pain I mentioned is usually to the far left/right of my chest, the left/right bottom of my ribs and in random places across my upper abdomen. That doesn't help much, but maybe it can pinpoint a spot for someone who knows human anatomy better than myself. :)