PDA

View Full Version : Am i going mad?

puppyskin
24-02-13, 22:03
Been getting horrible thoughts about harming my son or punching someone for no reason...also racist thoghts surely this is not right:wacko:

dlr108
24-02-13, 22:10
a friend of mine whos a nurse said one of his brothers has thoughts about hurting people even tho hes.the least voilent oerson you can neet and his other brother has gay thoughts even tho hes not

just because you gave these thoughts doesnt mean your going ti carry them out but you should really see your doctir and tell them whats happening

mrs way to worried
24-02-13, 22:19
How old is ur child ? I had this with my first child also I had hallucinations and voices in my head I use to have to walk past this graveyard everyday and see a man stood there saying your next why don't u kill ur daughter then urself , in my head voices used to say if u tell anyone we will come for u in the end I worote down wha I was hearing and walked into doctors surgery and put it in front of receptionist who immediatly took me to see the doctor and I had a counciller with me within an hour , I didn't know what was wrong it was so terrifying and I had postnatal phsycosis wort time of my life , u r not mad u r poorly please speak to someone inbox me if u like xx