PDA

View Full Version : set back

spottitchsam
25-02-13, 11:09
Hi guys since last Wednesday when I was at butlins and had to have the medical team out at 4 o'clock in the morning,I have sleep apnear I have been steadily going down hill.I have been having morbid thoughts,feeling sick,can't cope,do not like being on my own,back to not eating properly,don't want to do any thing.feel a bloody mess. I need to feel better tomorrow has my hubby,son,and his friend and myself as got tickets to see Harry hill in Birmingham.l have booked a appointment to see the gp this afternoon so I hope he can wave his magic wand and make me feel like I was a week ago.I was doing so well I was really pleased with myself.bit worried that if I do go tomorrow the laughing will bring on another panic attack.I just want to feel normal again whatever that is.hope you are all well.x

Annie0904
25-02-13, 12:22
Sending you hugs Jean :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: You did really well last week and you stuck it out to the end :yesyes: You will be exhausted this week..rest is what you need xx

spottitchsam
25-02-13, 18:59
Sending you hugs Jean :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: You did really well last week and you stuck it out to the end :yesyes: You will be exhausted this week..rest is what you need xx

You could be right Annie.xx

xvolatileheart
25-02-13, 21:13
Don't give in to the panic! Go and try to enjoy yourself. Even if you don't, at least you tried. But at best, you might enjoy it. :)

spottitchsam
25-02-13, 21:42
Don't give in to the panic! Go and try to enjoy yourself. Even if you don't, at least you tried. But at best, you might enjoy it. :)

Xvolatileheart,thanks for reply I do try and fight the panic most times,but sometimes I am just to tired.hopefully the new pill will give me the boost that I need for tomorrow.x