PDA

View Full Version : Trying to think rationally...

FR14
25-02-13, 13:19
Hi all,

Yesterday and today I have a bit of armpit pain/ache. Yesterday I got a few sharpe stabs in the side of my left breast.

My mother said she often has the same pains in her breast. She suffers from bad neck/back and the doctor said to her that the pains in her breast were from her back problems.

Do you reckon this could be the case for me?

I have had tension in my neck and shoulders for some time now- I know I have bad posture at work and often go home from a day at the computer with an aching neck. Also, my boyfriends pillows are rubbish and often wake up with tension, numb feeling at the bottom of my head/top of neck.

Also sometimes I have a dull ache down my left arm- it often come and goes.

I am trying to think rationally but can't help worry thinking its something workse- lymphoma?! (My current worry due to soreness after alcohol the next day). Doctor isnt at all worried but sent me for chest x-ray. Awaiting results and I am going to get my blood done tomorrow (I have had blood done for numerous things- all fine, but there was another one that doc said I could have).

I also sometimes get a tight chest feeling like if I was to cough it would clear- but there is no cough there. This doesnt hang round all the time- I have put this down to HA as it does sometimes appear when I worry about it all.

Oh and also I have had itchy neck/colorbone the past 2 weeks, but I have been quite calm over the weekend so this has subsided.

But again, I fear these are classic symptoms and that the HA might be masking the worst!

Any thoughts?

FR x

---------- Post added at 13:19 ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 ----------

Panic is increasing as I see lots of views but no replies :huh:

nomorepanic
25-02-13, 13:21
Hi

Just to let you know that the views aren't always real people - they are bots from search engines like Google etc.

xvolatileheart
25-02-13, 22:03
Those sound like the same symptoms a lot of people here have. If it were heart related, you would know! Sounds like you're speaking to your doctor about it which is the right thing to do. And continue to think rationally, that's the best thing you can do to get through it.