PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

katzanddogz
25-02-13, 17:23
I was looking for something, which will prevent me from being all by myself. I am on the verge of losing it (half joke, half serious). I am seeing a therapist, as well as being in depression she mentioned about anxiety. I don't know why she struggled too much while saying what is wrong with me... Anyway, I am here, feeling isolated, which is obviously my choice, trying to see my way through the life, making decisions, hesitating with work, people, almost everything...

I wanted to say hi, I hope this will be the first of my many posts.

nomorepanic
25-02-13, 17:33
Hi katzanddogz

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Catherine84
25-02-13, 17:39
Welcome to No More Panic katzanddogz :)

I too felt incredibly alone the last few days, shutting myself off from my friends - feeling like nobody understood what I was going through.

I joined this forum at the weekend and soon realised I was not alone - there are many people going through the same thing and willing to offer their support and advice.

Take care :hugs:
Catherine x

katzanddogz
25-02-13, 18:54
Nomorepanic thank you for welcoming me.

Catherine, thank you for your reply and kind words. I am trying to dig up, sometimes feeling too tired, but I keep trying.

Katzanddogz
xx

Baggs
25-02-13, 21:58
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Mark13
26-02-13, 18:02
Hi. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined. There's plenty of advice and support here. You're not alone. all the best.