PDA

View Full Version : Pain on right side of body. Please please help.

twinflame94
26-02-13, 04:31
I feel like I have a burning sensation in my ear and it looks red, and my face feel weird. Then I get this bad pain on the back side of my head where it stings. All on the right side. But the whole right* side of my body seems to be affected by it as well. My right arms feels weak and my right leg feels shaky.

Do you get this as well with anxiety?

Although my pain started when I was holding a camera, and it hurt my wrist. So I stopped. Then I got pain in my wrist up to my arm and up to my neck/back of head. Then my legs started feeling shaky. Honestly, I smoked pot as well as I haven't in a long time, and I'm sure that is a contributing factor. But when it comes to anxiety itself, is this normal??

It also feels like there's something blocking my vision slightly and it's weirding me out. Someone PLEASE help me. :(

twinflame94
27-02-13, 01:50
Anyone??

twinflame94
01-03-13, 02:06
Bump.

illgetthere
03-03-13, 21:10
I get the same on my left side I think mine if down to acid reflux thou!

Louise_B85
03-03-13, 21:46
Your ear sounds like you have an infection, maybe you need some antibiotics, the shakes and pain maybe to do with your anxiety.

twinflame94
05-03-13, 04:21
Louise: I figured I had TMJ, because I have had jaw besides just the ear pain. But I had my doctor's appointment on Friday and got some blood & urine tests done, so I'm awaiting the results still. But I think I have thyroid problems, as I have most but not all symptoms.