PDA

View Full Version : Thank you soulmate

xtremx
26-02-13, 11:11
Today I took my Daughter to school...
That my not sound a big thing but it was... I suffer from Agoraphobia and Panic Attacks.

But today thanks to my new found soulmate. A person whom I love so much and it feels like I have known them my whole life..

Has given me a new outlook and the means to improve myself..

I did it...I took her to school in for the first time in 2 months.. Yes I felt bad at times but this is not going to stop me I CAN DO THIS.. If I can do this others can

You are my life, I spoke to people who I have known for years but today it was as if it was the first time they see a new me..

I know and understand this is the start of my journey to fight what ever is trying to Destroy me and it will not win.

And I just wish this person could read this and see how much they mean to me.

I feel good but at the same time scared.

Love You xxx

kittikat
26-02-13, 19:29
That is fantastic news, well done :yesyes:

It looks like your soulmate has given you a new lease of life, maybe a welcome distraction from anxious thoughts too.

I hope the 'new you' continues to move forward in the right direction. You must be very proud of your achievement and I'm sure your daughter loved having her daddy take her to school :D

Kitti x

Ingenious
26-02-13, 20:23
Well done, what a lovely story :)

Tessar
26-02-13, 20:32
That's a brilliant achievement and I really enjoyed reading about your experience because you sound really up for it. Thank you,for brightening my day.

BobbyDog
27-02-13, 06:47
Well done getting to school on your own, that is a big achievement for you or anyone suffering with agoraphobia.

Good luck with your soul mate I hope it works out for you.x

blue moon
27-02-13, 06:56
That is wonderful it is so nice to read a lovely post
Petra x:flowers:

xtremx
27-02-13, 11:12
It is a good feeling but my post as I think everyone understands is not be saying how well I done "look at me"....... But a Big Thank You to my soulmate.

:bighug1: To my soulmate and everyone