PDA

View Full Version : So worried.

zippy
26-02-13, 12:30
I am so worried since my liver function test came back abnormal. I had my bloods done again yesterday and I was getting tested for all kinds hepatitis etc and my blood was getting sent to virology and won't be back for a week. I am waiting for an ultrasound too.
I am visualising myself being terminally ill and leaving my kids.
I feel so ill, no appetite,lose stools,rash, depressed, fatigue and generally feel unwell. I woke up this morning and I have an itchy rash on my front and I read this can be with liver inflammation.
I am trying to convince myself if it was the big c my white blood cells or something other than lft would be abnormal.
Sorry for yet another post.

lashes
26-02-13, 14:18
Hiya I had two abnormal liver tests they can be up for loads of little reasons on the third mine went down x

zippy
26-02-13, 14:26
I feel really ill tho, I have been going to the docs for a few months and asked for my bloods done. He asked if I had ever been told I had hepatitis or if I had been jaundice etc. The bloods I had re done weren't just lft they were more in depth ones of my liver. I know somethings wrong because I feel awful.

lashes
26-02-13, 14:30
I felt I'll too Hun I had all the hep tests and a scan and them more tests it was over a few months in total and at the time it was hell I know the waiting feeling is awful all you can do is wait it out when do you get your results back ? X