PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Buitenlander
08-09-06, 22:17
Hi Everyone,

My name is Michael and I suffer from GAD. I have tolerated this condition since my earliest years and its taken until now to have the determination to really address the matter once and for all. Time to take control rather than allowing it to control me.

My own case has been complicated in that I have been living outside of the UK and trying to get effective CBT in my own native language to really make it work has been difficult.

Time to busy get living.

Michael.

manmoor
08-09-06, 22:21
Hi Michael,

A big warm welcome to you. You will get loads of advice here and meet new friends.

Take Care

Mandyxx

polly daydream
08-09-06, 22:39
Hi Michael and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

Eclipse
08-09-06, 22:57
Hi Michael,

Welcome to the forum and - rest assured - there aren't any language barriers here - so any time you need advice, reassurance or a chat you know where to come!

Best Wishes

Magz
:D

lisa smith
09-09-06, 10:25
HI THERE. WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Clare_63
09-09-06, 10:29
Hi Michael

Welcome to NMP

Take care

Clare :)

Obstacles are those horrible things you see when you take your mind off your goals (",)

mad_shell66
09-09-06, 10:58
hiya, welcome to no more panic
shellxx:D:D:D:D

matilda
09-09-06, 14:04
Hiya and welcome to NMP!!!

net
09-09-06, 15:21
welcome to the forum

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

Lindalou64
09-09-06, 18:28
hi michael ...........i like what ya said time to move on ..i hear ya im with ya there i wish u all the best we can do it............Linda[8D]

Buitenlander
10-09-06, 10:16
I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and very warm welcome to the forum.

Even though I speak Dutch, you can only really express your true feelings in your own native language. Living in another country has also been an excuse not to seek a final solution till now.

Thx once again, sometimes I have felt that I was the only one, now I know that I'm not.

Best Wishes,
Michael.

PS. Just in case anybody was wondering, Buitenlander is Dutch for Foreigner.

trac67
10-09-06, 20:52
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

jill
10-09-06, 23:44
Hi Micheal,

WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

There are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

The past cannot be changed
but the future is in your power.

nomorepanic
11-09-06, 19:10
Hi Michael

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help to you

Nicola