PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Christi and I have Health anxiety and GAD

Christifeelscrazy
26-02-13, 16:56
Hi I'm Christi, 20, from the UK, and I recently found out I have health anxiety, I suffer from almost all the symptoms, headaches, stomach problems, IBS, shakes, aches and pains, fatigue, dizzyness/light headedness, panic attacks and breathing problems, which as you can imagine for someone with health anxiety is definately not a walk in the park! I have been so tired and lonely recently, and although I have the support of my family and partner, I don't have anyone to relate to, I feel like no-one understands quite how hard it is, I feel constantly run down with flu like symptoms and suffer with panic attacks out of the blue which spiral my anxiety out of control! I'd just love someone to talk to and someone to relate to. I hope to make new friends and connections, love to you all xxx

xgraceex
26-02-13, 17:04
Hey Christie! I have only joined today :) I have something similar to you but not as severe, it must be so hard for you :( I always feel under the weather and ill, so I know how that feels :( I am here if you need someone to chat to, I am almost 20 myself :) x

nomorepanic
26-02-13, 17:09
Hi Christifeelscrazy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mark13
26-02-13, 18:09
Hello and welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.

quinnell
26-02-13, 18:24
:unsure:hi im im the same boat have been for bloody months this time all the same symptoms except i have a new one ive had for aout two weeks now and that is very tender breasts and nipples i took my bra off to have a bath and they really are tender and im not due my p untill the tenth of march i got docs appt in the morn i was thinking of asking for some blood tests i am 45 i was wondering if it could be the start of the change i havent read anyone else with anxiety having this sympton so im not sure any one got any ideas please:yahoo:

almamatters
26-02-13, 18:28
Hi Christi :welcome: to the forum . x

Christifeelscrazy
26-02-13, 20:09
Thanks everyone can't believe how much better I feel after just having some of you guys to talk to! so much support I'm so glad I found this!!

reddevil
26-02-13, 20:54
Hi,

Welcome x

Red

Daisy Sue
26-02-13, 21:37
Hi Christi - welcome to the forum :)