PDA

View Full Version : Agoraphobia/anxiety and photo blog

xgraceex
26-02-13, 19:41
Hey, I am almost 20 and have decided to start a blog on my journey of trying to get better. I get really scared leaving the house (especially alone!) scared of being judged, laughed at, mugged... and I have depression too. I run my own business from home, a lovely jewellery shop, but I would like to share my blog on here to see if it will help anyone. :hugs:

In it I will take my new pro camera out into the scary world of ours and take pictures, and it will become the "ABC" project. So on day one (which will be very soon *bites nails*:scared15:) I shall take ten or so pro pictures of things I find beginning with the letter A, and write about it in my blog after and share it with other sufferers. I am really scared, but I think in the long run this will really help me. I am also starting counseling soon, but this blog is my new baby, a way to practice my love of professional photography, and I am hoping it will grow and grow, and hopefully my confidence will grow too! Do you guys think it is a good idea? And do you have any more ideas for this blog that may appeal to people out there? I just want to help in some small way, as I know there are people who suffer more than me :(

Here is the link if you would like to check it out or follow :) ~ Gracie

http://sociallyawkwardgrace.blogspot.co.uk/