PDA

View Full Version : dentist appointment

sarahblonde32
26-02-13, 19:16
hi all, i have a dentist appt tomorrow, i have to be sedated as my anxiety was so bad at the dentist they had to refer me! im not actually worried about the fillings as i have never had a problem before and its not the pain im worried about...its the anxiety that worries me the most! and the nil by mouth...i HATE not being able to eat or drink, and the main reason they couldn't do the fillings is because of my crazy gag reflex!!! it goes mad...so wish me luck tomorrow peeps!!!

aagghhhh :wacko::weep:

sarah

kawaiiprincess
26-02-13, 21:43
Hi Sarah. I had a dentist appointment today and had filings. To say I was nervous is an understatement. I already have a filing which was done 3 years ago and I thought the procedure was fine back then. Today didn't go well for me and I hope to never have filings again. My jaw and teeth are still hurting.

Hope tomorrow goes well for you.

xBettyBoopx
26-02-13, 21:56
Good luck for tomorrow Sarah. I too have a dentist appointment but am so scared not sure if I'm gonna make it.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Z4glr6fBDK4/UBbeGKAeF7I/AAAAAAAAAQo/HVukPN9hDQo/s640/177-good-luck-follows.jpg

X Betty x