PDA

View Full Version : hey on this site i call my self anna!!

annadavid
26-02-13, 21:18
i have had depression for about 4/5 years ,i am embarrassed of it because i feel there are only a very few amount of people that understand it! i am 17 and have had many bad things in my life happen that have caused it to get worse! just kinda wanted people to talk to about it that might understand me!
i have very low self esteem which annoys my friends and boyfriends i have had! i do not moan about being ugly or anything i just chose to cover my self up and get very embarrassed when going out in evenings cause i feel people wont look at me as same as my mates! my body is covered in scars as i used to be a frequent self harmer i have stopped rrecently because i am on fluxotine tablets an past week has been looking up for me although i get stressed out of small issues! i also gave up smoking this week its a week tomorrow smoke free! i also find it very hard to put my trust into people,,,so wanted to see that there are people out there with same issues as me that i can chat to :smile:

nomorepanic
26-02-13, 21:28
Hi annadavid

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Daisy Sue
26-02-13, 21:34
Hi Anna, welcome to the forum :)

It sounds like you're making some really good changes for yourself - well done :) I look forward to seeing you around the site.

annadavid
26-02-13, 22:25
thankyou its nice to know people understand me and are willing to listen to what i have to say and feel :) x