PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Cara :)

darkparadise
26-02-13, 21:23
Hi, I'm new to this site and it'd be good to talk to other people who also struggle with anxiety. It mainly effects my relationships even when there's nothing wrong. Sometimes I feel like I'm consumed by my irrational thoughts and I need to find ways of getting rid of them and stopping making up scenarios in my head that stress me out !

Daisy Sue
26-02-13, 21:34
Hi & welcome, Cara :)

nomorepanic
26-02-13, 21:35
Hi darkparadise

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mark13
26-02-13, 23:05
Hello and :welcome:to the forum.

xtremx
27-02-13, 17:40
Hi Cara

Welcome :hugs:, You will find a lot of people who you will find you share a lot incommon.

I for one tend to run things over in my head and until it hurts so much.. I can run scenarios over in what seems seconds but I can think of hundreds of out comes. So you are not alone:)

darkparadise
28-02-13, 14:15
Hi Cara

Welcome :hugs:, You will find a lot of people who you will find you share a lot incommon.

I for one tend to run things over in my head and until it hurts so much.. I can run scenarios over in what seems seconds but I can think of hundreds of out comes. So you are not alone:)

Yeah, I over-think things so much that it starts to affect EVERY area of my life :( feel so bad when I'm in a bad mood over it and I take it out on other people by snapping at them etc! It is nice to know I'm not alone, thank you :) xx

EmilyAda
06-03-13, 08:54
be who you are - trust life or you will always be in the dark - relax into the light
xx:flowers: