PDA

View Full Version : inconclusive ultrasound and biopsy on breast lump

bexy84
26-02-13, 22:24
I have a lump in my breast i am 29 with 2 kids..no fam history of cancer...the ultradound lady said she couldnt see anything that looked much diffrent to breast tissue..they did a beedle biopsy and said it would be fine....now its come back showing c3 grade abnormal cells!! They say not to worry but i will prib have to have lump removed to rest the tissue!!! Im terrified .....have i got cancer"???

Daisy Sue
26-02-13, 22:30
Hi Bexy... I just looked it up, found the London Breast Institute site... on their chart is says that C3 means cells abnormal but likely to be benign.

My mother had a similar thing removed many years ago, it was deemed appropriate to remove because of the abnormal cells but thankfully all was ok.

How long do you have to wait before you go back?

Annie0904
27-02-13, 08:35
My step daughter had this when she was in her 20's. She had the lump removed. She is now 41 and has had no further problems :hugs:

bexy84
28-02-13, 08:19
I am still waiting for my letter for the appointment. Thanks for the reasurring words xx

bexy84
02-03-13, 17:55
Got my app for the 20th march xx i am so so worried when they remove it and test it it will be cancerbxx