PDA

View Full Version : New Angry (sometimes) Person

EmilyAda
27-02-13, 13:34
Hello, Mostly I am a happy funloving mum, but every now & again I get a black misty rage - usually around my period when my sense of humor & perspective have gone on holidy - my Doctor recommended this site to learn some new relaxation methods
EmilyAda :roflmao:

nomorepanic
27-02-13, 13:44
Hi EmilyAda

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mark13
27-02-13, 17:08
Hello and :welcome:to the forum.

xtremx
27-02-13, 17:47
Hello EmilyAda

Your doctor has given you the right prescription. You will find this site full of people to help chat and have a laugh with... I have a wicked sense of humor.

xgraceex
27-02-13, 18:11
Hey! I think many of us get like this around our "time of the month", it is my time of the month to shout lots ;) have you tried any medication to make your periods easier? My mother is on the pill and it has helped her moods most of all :)

Catherine84
27-02-13, 20:11
Hello and :welcome: to the forum!
I completely agree with Grace, I too find it hard to relax around 'that time' - in fact the last week, where my anxiety has got worse, has seemed to coincide with it.

Joining this forum was one of the most positive steps I have made - I am sure you will be able to find the support you need here too. You are not alone :hugs:

All the best,
Catherine x