PDA

View Full Version : Which way is up?

TrinaMarie
27-02-13, 17:05
Ok, not so good at chat rooms, or getting out there any more. But, tired of not having anyone to call a friend. Anyone I can blab blab blab to who will listen and share. I am soon to have to move to Stoke and trying to get a head up on the people there. Could use the help and advice so I don't melt down what I have left of a swiss cheese brain! Any takers on a friend who is honest (sadley to a fault at times as I hate webs of any kind) giving (of time and shoulder space) and just looking for that thing called a "friend". I am not English by birth, but been in England for 14 years. I am no longer a spring chicken, but still like to know their is a world out there. Have always liked to meet people and try new things. (though not so adventurous in the long run)
Drop me a line, and as I figure out how to do this again I will do best to figure out how to reply.
Thanks for stopping in on my verbal chit chat to this empty little square.
TrinaMaria

Mark13
27-02-13, 17:09
Hi. Welcome to the forum. I hope you find lots of help and support, as I have.

nomorepanic
27-02-13, 17:16
Hi TrinaMarie

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Daisy Sue
27-02-13, 18:54
Hi TrinaMarie :) Welcome to the forum. I'd be more than happy to be a penpal or chatroom gossip, I mean buddy :)

Feel free to pm me if you like. :)

Baggs
28-02-13, 09:27
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Sunshine77
28-02-13, 18:22
Hi TrinaMarie

Welcome to the forum, it's a great place to be and I hope you find what you're looking for here! :)

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:22 ----------

PS If you figure out which way is up, please let me know..... :roflmao: