PDA

View Full Version : Left hand tingling, I'm going mad!

Khadijah
27-02-13, 18:41
Felt a little panicky today, keep checking my pulse and freaking out :scared15:

Now I feel my left hand is tingling, I'm worrying, and had a sudden cold shiver feeling, anxiety?

xtremx
27-02-13, 18:46
Hi mate it is just anxiety, you may just have trapped a nerve and know you think something else is wrong but it is nothing.

It could be caused by over use of the computer keyboard or leaning on you left side on the sofa.

I get it a lot but it just passes the main thing is not to let is worry you as you will find youself checking this that and the other..

:)

Jenwales
27-02-13, 18:48
Yes it is
take a deep breath and let it all go
you will get through this and will be ok

Khadijah
27-02-13, 19:29
Thank you posters!

Makes sense. I just can't seem to shift negative thoughts and not worry about these things, all heart related!!

Col
27-02-13, 19:37
Ohh I get this infact any weired symptom I automatically panic myself stupid. Tapping exercises on you tube are good for distraction.:winks:

xtremx
27-02-13, 19:38
You ok mate... A word of advice stop checking your pulse you Don't need to.

Are you really doing anything that warrants you to check.. I fell into this trap checking it every few minutes, I also did it with my blood pressure I was doing that maybe 30-50 times aday..

Chill relax your heart rate changes every second same as blood pressure and unless you are a doctor and know what you are doing and what to look for you will scare yourself everytime.

SO STOP the pulse taking:mad:

puppyskin
27-02-13, 19:44

Are you really doing anything that warrants you to check.. I fell into this trap checking it every few minutes, I also did it with my blood pressure I was doing that maybe 30-50 times aday..

Chill relax your heart rate changes every second same as blood pressure and unless you are a doctor and know what you are doing and what to look for you will scare yourself everytime.

pulse checking,bp monitoring,temperature checking,even blood glucose testing....i have done it all:lac:

Khadijah
01-03-13, 19:00

It's nice to know someone else does this too, although I am sorry to hear you feel/felt this way! I just can't shake the thought I'll have heart attack/failure, send's me mental :(

Is this how you felt too? Constant negative death thoughts?
Is it anxiety, is it depression, is it my body telling me something is wrong. arrrrrgh!

---------- Post added at 19:00 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

Ohh I get this infact any weired symptom I automatically panic myself stupid. Tapping exercises on you tube are good for distraction.:winks:

I'll check them out thank you :)