PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding sex worried its cervical cancer

Lyndz1
27-02-13, 19:01
I posted on here a week ago about my fear and i'm still scared. I was having sex with my fiance 2 weeks ago and i was bleeding. The bleeding carried on for a week then went away. I now have my period but i'm scared to have sex again incase it happens. I keep telling myself that my doctor checked my cervix and said it looked fine and also i had a pap smear under 2 years ago and thatcame back normal. I have read some scary things online which have made me fear the worst even more. I'm not taking my pill anymore as i've had problems with that aswell. My doctor said i've to wait for 6 weeks and if its still happening to go bacn and see her and she'll refer me to gynaecologist. I'm getting married in a few months and this is ruining my planning. I cant think of anything else apart from this

anxietyoverload
27-02-13, 19:29
I feel your pain Hun! I'm going through the same thing with added periods on top! If your still worried go back to your doc! I'm going to mine tomorrow even though I was only there on Friday! I'm worried sick! Xx

Lyndz1
27-02-13, 20:39
I feel your pain Hun! I'm going through the same thing with added periods on top! If your still worried go back to your doc! I'm going to mine tomorrow even though I was only there on Friday! I'm worried sick! Xx

I'm so scared. Going to wait and see of it happens in the next few weeks then go and see her. I read that rough sex can cause bleedig and even my fiance said it would have been that but it was bleeding then was brown discharge for a week after. Hope u get on ok tomorrow! Xx

anxietyoverload
27-02-13, 20:44
That's what mine was. I spotted after sex then had brown discharge the day after. And now I'm having like a period but its all brown! I'm hoping its infection! Xx

Alexander25
28-02-13, 06:06
I think if your doctor saying its normal than it will be and don't try to search online because it scare you more.Just get a proper treatment and avoid from sex till six weeks.And also take appointment for checking that you don't have any other sexual diseases.Because that may happen because at early stage the symptoms are the same as you feeling.

Lyndz1
28-02-13, 18:02
I think if your doctor saying its normal than it will be and don't try to search online because it scare you more.Just get a proper treatment and avoid from sex till six weeks.And also take appointment for checking that you don't have any other sexual diseases.Because that may happen because at early stage the symptoms are the same as you feeling.

I've already been checked for std's and that came back clear aswell. I will try not to look online thank you