PDA

View Full Version : does it make any of you woozy

ddonaghey1989
27-02-13, 22:09
The dr prescribed propanolol to me a week ago 10mg twice a day bt its completly knocked me out i cant function i have to drag my feet its a horrible feeling. The dr then told me to take 10mg before i go to bed to see how it goes. I ended up taking half one before bed and iv been feeling very panicy again. I dont know what to do. Im going to take a full one tonight before bed bt i dont know what to do about during the day as ive theee young children to care for. Any of you felt the same on this medication

clio51
27-02-13, 22:46
Hi

We're all different taking meds, and what one person feels on the med another can be completely different.

Did you have anxiety before you started on the med?
Or are you getting anxious because you know your on meds and waiting for something different to happen to you. Did you sleep on the half tablet last night?
Try the full tablet tonight, if you feel ok tomoz just try half tablet and see how you go.
Having 3 children under 4 must be very hard work for you,so a good night's sleep is vital for you.

ddonaghey1989
28-02-13, 09:53
I had anxiety before i started bt it feels different now i think my face gets all tingly and i feel out of body. Yes i took the full tablet last nyt which made me very whoozy again but i slept well i always do. Sleepings not a problem for me. However tday i still feel anxious for no reason at all i dnt no why i feel this way its very scary. If someone was to ask me why im feeling this way i cudnt answer them i have no idea.