PDA

View Full Version : So anyone with experience of stress?!

Liziik
27-02-13, 23:13
When i say stress i mean bad stress,
basically i have had anxiety for around 10 years now im 24 :) any even when my anxiety was at its highest i didnt feel half as unwell as i do now :(

Anxiety i have almost learnt to deal with i still get anxious but i can now but myself in anxious positions where as before i would of run a mile!
Anyway now my 'new' thing is stress, i didnt even see it coming and i cant stop it no matter how hard i try to ignore it or calm myself down, im just feeling so down, stressed and exhausted by it :( even when i feel calm i know my body is still stressed (if that makes sense)

My symptoms are constantly tired, waking up in the morning and not feeling like i have even been to sleep, ectopic heart beat (which is driving me mad and bringing up my old feelings of health anxiety) aching from head to toe, muscle tension and muscle spasms....the list goes on.

Anyway this is something i have never dealt with before so anyone have any insight into stress and whether these symptoms are normal? and anyone have any ways of dealing with the heartbeat?

thankyouuuuu xxxx

AuntieMoosie
28-02-13, 00:33
Hello :)

Unfortunately I'm unable to offer you any good advice as I'm going through the very same thing right now :)

Mine's been like this for about a month, I feel totally full of stress, feel like I want to scream at the top of my voice just to try to release it, I'm not hardly sleeping and when I do I only sleep for a couple of hours.

I cannot cope properly with any little thing that goes wrong, I just loose it and start shouting and becoming pretty irrational.

I used to be able to relax and calm myself easily, but I seem totally unable to do that right now.

It's different to anxiety isn't it? this doesn't feel the same at all. It feels like I'm on the edge all the time.

I have no idea what has set mine off or what's causing it:shrug:

I'm off to see my doctor tomorrow as she wants to see me regarding the stress, so I will see what she has to say.

I'm sorry that I can't really advise you. But I just wanted to let you know that you're not on your own hun :hugs: :bighug1: