PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Abigail10
27-02-13, 23:36
Hi, my name is Abbie and I'm 17. I have been suffering with anxiety for at least 2 years and it has continued to get worse. I have been seeing a psychologist since September and she has been using CBT, however I don't feel like it has made any difference and I have been feeling a lot worse recently. I am at college studying for A levels however I rarely attend as I don't speak to anybody there and I get very nervous and panic when I'm there. Everything is just getting too much for me and i really don't know what to do!

nomorepanic
27-02-13, 23:47
Hi Abigail10

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Punkachoo
28-02-13, 04:06
I remember A level time, it was pretty stressy :(. I hope things get better for you and you can get back into attending. Keep at your CBT, there's light at the end of the tunnel. There's always hope to get through this, many have. I wish you all the best and hope things turn out well. Best of luck to you, take care.

Baggs
28-02-13, 09:24
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Mark13
28-02-13, 17:28
Hi Abbie. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined. There's plenty of advice and support here. You're not alone. All the best.