PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have health anxiety dreams?

xvolatileheart
28-02-13, 09:22
I dreamt that I was trying to wake up but couldn't get my body to work, my eyes would only half open and my body was going numb. I was trying to reach over and tell my husband to call an ambulance but couldn't get my body to work then I got a ringing in my ear and started losing consciousness. I woke up with my heart pounding and was breathing really fast. It felt so real that I couldn't figure out if it was a dream and now I'm so on edge and scared. It was like my worst nightmare really happening.

FR14
28-02-13, 17:20
I've had numerous dreams about things like this- dreamt ive had cancer etc.

I always wake up thinking "if ive dreamt about it then I must have it" but then realise its probably because I was worrying about it too much the day before.

I also have general weird dreams. I dream about animals a lot :/ in cages. Funnily enough the doctor asked me if I dream a lot and its one sign of stress/anxiety.

zippy
28-02-13, 17:30
Yes I have anxiety dreams that I am ill with whatever I am worrying about at the time.
I also have dreams that I have killed someone and buried the body (had this a few times) and I get found out. Strange!