PDA

View Full Version : New and hoping ....

Dasiydoo
28-02-13, 11:22
Hi there, well im new, in a sense that i have read other peoples threads but never signed up, but today i have!

I have an anxiety disorder, one that controls my life and leaves me confused alot fo the time. I have just come of Citilopram, after being on a year ( fluoxtine prior to that) and not sure how i feel these days, mostly down, and hope things will feel better.

Thanks for reading:blush:

---------- Post added at 11:22 ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 ----------

I should add to this, that i also suffer from Palpitations, depression and really bad self esteem issues, and spend my life thinking no one understands me and it wont be long before my partner gets bored of all these antics and requires a normal person! I have a 4 year old boy and i spend alot of time worrying the impact i have on his life. I come from a rubbish marriage ( he was muslim and foreign) and dominated me for years and bullied me. Hope people on here understand me?

Fenrir
28-02-13, 11:28
Welcome Dasiydoo:hugs:
We're all confused.
Daisysue will probably be more confused. :unsure:

nomorepanic
28-02-13, 11:29
Hi Dasiydoo

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mark13
28-02-13, 17:33
Hi. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

Catherine84
28-02-13, 19:11
Hi Dasiydoo and :welcome:
I joined this forum recently and have already met lots of friendly and supportive people.

Best wishes,
Catherine x

Baggs
28-02-13, 19:31
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Daisy Sue
28-02-13, 20:32
Welcome Dasiydoo:hugs:
We're all confused.
Daisysue will probably be more confused. :unsure: :roflmao: even more confused than I normally am! :D

Hiya Daisydoo, & welcome :) Hope you love it here, and find lots of help, advice & new friends :)

Arnie365
01-03-13, 10:22
Hi daisydoo plenty of people on here who understand! Sharing is such a relief for me. Hope it is for you as well.

ruthless
01-03-13, 11:33
Hi daisydoo

This site is my lifesaver! I hope it helps you as much as it does me:)