PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck in HA hell and I can't get out

mjnsaj
28-02-13, 18:18
Gah Im driving myself bonkers! Everyday it's something new. Today I am so sure I have a brain tumor, because last night I was laying in bed almost asleep and all of a sudden I got this burning tingle pain in leg into my foot. I freak for two more hours before finally falling asleep. I wake this morning and my nose felt like it was burning everytime I breathed in and ear hurt and my stomach feels upset. How that equals a brain tumor I have no idea, but that's what I am sure I have. Also my vision has been wacko it gets blurry and my eyes feel like they jump they get dry then wet. I just have a general something isn't right and I m dying feeling. Last week I thought I had a stomach infection or stomach cancer and then a blockage. I ve going through this for three years. I am in therapy and I take meds, so why the heck can't I get that this anxiety???? I sit here for hours obessing over my health every pain, pinch, dizzy spell, anything that isn't right. Even as I type this my screen looks like it has a yellow line on it until I blink. What else can I do? How do I make this stop? Is all this really just anxiety? I need this to end I want my life back!!!

Eek
01-03-13, 01:23
I know how you feel :( HA is horrible, it takes over your life. Therapy can take a while before you see any benefit apparently, I've been going for a while now and to be honest I haven't really seen any difference, but a lot of people do especially with CBT. Maybe you need a higher dose of your meds or a different one, you should maybe go and talk to your doc and discuss the meds with him. Apart from that all I can really do is sympathise and tell you I know exactly how you feel.

Rikke
01-03-13, 09:37
I get CBT and have got it 1 year. But I can not feel the difference. Life is a hell with the HA, I have no new symptoms, it is always the same.

Hope you can find some medicine that can help you. I have heard of people who are cured of HA;-)

Khadijah
01-03-13, 19:11
I feel exactly the same :(

I am convinced that my body is warning me of a pending heart attack/failure, I can't seem to tell myself that it's just anxiety! grrr!

I don't have a solution of how to deal with this, but your not alone..x