PDA

View Full Version : Ibs flare in right side/right ovary area?

twinflame94
02-03-13, 04:57
Lately I've been getting this stabbing pain in my right ovary, and now I feel bloated in my right side (appendix?) and it radiates down into my right leg slightly. I am getting right hip pain and right lower back pain too.. Is this ibs related at all? I'm not feeling sick or anything, but I have bloating on my right side only starting from my ovary up to the bottom of my ribs, and it's Really uncomfortable! Having health anxiety doesn't help either :(

SaraMar
02-03-13, 15:48
Hi rinaalishaa

I had this a month ago, and really worked myself into a state thinking it was a problem with my ovaries.

I did notice bloating and lower back pain. My GP said that pain can radiate from the stomach to the lower abdomen (or ovary area), and as far away as the shoulder blade!

Hope this helps :)
:)

---------- Post added at 15:48 ---------- Previous post was at 15:48 ----------

Hi rinaalishaa

I had this a month ago, and really worked myself into a state thinking it was a problem with my ovaries.

I did notice bloating and lower back pain. My GP said that pain can radiate from the stomach to the lower abdomen (or ovary area), and as far away as the shoulder blade!

Hope this helps :)
:)