PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant tonight

lashes
02-03-13, 10:54
Hiya I have a meal out tonight but I don't know what this is when I eat out I feel like I can't swallow my food and panic any ideas advice ? X

Serenitie
02-03-13, 10:57
Why not try soup and a small starter instead of a main meal?

lashes
02-03-13, 11:03
Yeh that's probably a good idea I had past last time and that seemed okay it's more like anything such as steak its annoying though because I want to be able to have what I want and I don't really understand why I can't swallow it at home or anything I have no problems ! X

Serenitie
02-03-13, 11:05
Sounds like anxiety to me. Soup and a small starter is easy to digest. Pasta always make me sleepy :winks: Have a great time! :yesyes: x

lashes
02-03-13, 11:09
I meant pasta lol x

---------- Post added at 11:09 ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 ----------

Yeh I think it is my anxiety not really sure how to tackle this part of it though , At least cheesecake is quite soft I will have to have a huge dessert! Yeh I love pasta but it makes me bloated x

Serenitie
02-03-13, 11:23
A huge slice of cheesecake sounds good! :D Have fun. That's the main thing. Feeling relaxed eating in public can be worked on later. Just keep going out and having fun :yesyes: Have a lovely night! x

lashes
02-03-13, 11:26
Lol huge cheesecake it is ( il start the diet again Monday ) lol thanks :) x

Serenitie
02-03-13, 11:28
You're welcome :hugs: x

Edie
02-03-13, 12:16
Hope you manage to have a nice time. A small meal is a good idea, but if you fancy something more you can just leave some. The important thing is enjoying what you eat, not clearing your plate. I hope the cheesecake is good. I reckon you deserve it!

maddierose98
03-03-13, 22:47
I'm the same, but I really cannot eat at all in public. Don't be like I did, so please work on it and get help from a therapist if you'd like. I have actually discovered that not being able to eat in public is a Social Phobia. AHHH the things our brain does

lashes
04-03-13, 10:36
Thanks everybody had a lovely time think the cocktails helped ! Managed chicken and pasta and my huge cheesecake ! X

Edie
04-03-13, 12:10
Yay, well done :-)