PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

ReissG
04-03-13, 12:06
I've had a bloody nose for a few weeks now, but I've been picking the scabs off everytime they form which causes it to bleed again. My boyfriend told me to stop picking them and leave it to heal. I'm so worried because I looked up my nose and the scab looks horrible, probably because it's mixed with blood and snot lol

I've also woken up and my left eye in the corner is very bloodshot and kind of heavy, both eyes have itched in the corners for a couple of days now, but the right one is fine.

I'm scared of these two possibilities:

Leukemia- Because my blood vessel burst in my nose causing nose bleeds and now my eye is red, maybe another sign of bleeding.

Squamous cell carcinoma- A bleeding site that won't heal, the place it's bleeding from isn't actually a sore, just the normal nose. I've had this bleeding nose for weeks now, but maybe it hasn't got better because I keep picking the scabs, I don't know.

What do you think?

I feel sick with worry and only 1 week till I see my Dr, he said if it hasn't improved since then he will have to look into doing something. Dear god I am terrified he'll send me to an ENT!

I just want it to be okay :'(