PDA

View Full Version : skin breaking out on lexapro

swgrl09
04-03-13, 14:44
I posted about this at some other point, but just wondering if anybody is experiencing this. I am on lexapro 20 mg. Since going up to 20 mg in December, my back has been breaking out a lot. I also get breakouts on my face, but find it much easier to manage those with acne products and they are fine. Can't reach my back though!

I have always had an acne problem which stabilized when I got on birth control. It didn't flare up on my back again until I was taking the 20 mg. I am wondering if it is because this medication makes me sweat more (not a ton but enough to notice) or just because it alters me enough to screw up my skin.

I am worried bc my wedding dress in May is strapless and don't want my back to look bad. My fiance is helping me apply products to my back but it doesn't seem to help.

karenp
05-03-13, 10:52
I am the same, not my back but I keep getting spots on my face and never get them normally apart from the odd one but my chin looks like a dalmation at the mo, ha ha. Hope they have all gone before your big day xxxx