PDA

View Full Version : Pain in leg

RVP
04-03-13, 22:12
I've been sat at my desk for a couple of hours, and my right leg shin area, maybe a little left has been really aching for the last 2/3 hours.
Scared it's a blood clot or something.

Anyone? :( I'm really scared, it's hurting quite a bit and I know I haven't done anything to it. It's kind of going around the back to centre calf too, and around the front of my leg. both areas.

Nico
04-03-13, 22:43
boy have I been through this scare, same happened to me on a plane journey and I was certain I had a blood clot, turned out to be nothing. Try walking around, does the pain get bad, and I mean unable to walk on bad, if not it is unlikely a blood clot, your leg would also most likely swell and be hot to touch. Finally blood clots are more common just under the knee, this sounds more muscluar.
Hope I helped

RVP
04-03-13, 22:54
boy have I been through this scare, same happened to me on a plane journey and I was certain I had a blood clot, turned out to be nothing. Try walking around, does the pain get bad, and I mean unable to walk on bad, if not it is unlikely a blood clot, your leg would also most likely swell and be hot to touch. Finally blood clots are more common just under the knee, this sounds more muscluar.
Hope I helped

I just walked downstairs and then pain doesn't get any worse, but it's constant. and how warm would my leg be? my leg is always slightly warmer than the other same with my feet.
Also, I don't know how it could be muscular because I know I haven't done anything strenious, or hurt my leg in any way.
I read that some people don't even experience any symptoms..only pain! arghh hate my life so much right now.

RVP
05-03-13, 05:44
Just woke up and the pain is still there, just as bad as it was before going sleep.

RVP
05-03-13, 16:40
I can feel like a type of fluttering and bubbling in both legs from time to time now too, the pain has pretty much gone, but it feel like...if it's took a beating or something hard to explain, like the shins feel weak.

What is this fluttering/bubbling?!
I seem to get it everywhere I'm worried about head and now this!