PDA

View Full Version : think its bk

blonde_uk
05-03-13, 07:54
gi guys i havent been on here for a while as i was getting beta but after a very bad scare due to my health and i feel like im going down hill again i started on 50mg of setreline last year the went up to 100 and its still feels like i cant control it i dnt want to go down that road again im very depressed had a baby in september abut i dnt think i can do it again i couldnt eat drink sleep help sorry to go on x

Beckybooboo
05-03-13, 09:33
Hi Blonde,

I hope you're well.

I know exactly how you're feeling. I have been on 100mg of Sertraline since May last year and I feel that they have helped me but I feel that the last couple of days I have been experiencing a very small but nightmarish relapse.

I spoke to my friend about this and she said that when we go through stressful times E.G. starting a new job, having a baby, having an argument our anxiety peaks and reminds us of what we went through then and it's us that has to avoid letting ourselves go down that road again.

All I can say to help is remember how far you've come, remember your progress. Re-evaluate these negative thoughts and focus on the positives in your life to ensure that things run smoothly.

Always remember that everything will be okay in the end.

All the best,
Beck