PDA

View Full Version : tired a lot

surreylady
10-09-06, 20:47
does anyone get bouts of tiredness come on during the day then go again? one minute im dead on my feet then I am wide awake again, wondering if this is my medication or the anxiety symptoms..

Mandy x

positive attitude brings positive results

trac67
10-09-06, 23:04
Hi Mandy,

I am exactly the same as you, I find if I keep busy the tiredness subsides, this is a typical symptom of anxiety im afraid.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Jellybaby
11-09-06, 07:28
Not so often I dont now, but it is perfectly normal. I was told that when you get anxious/panic/stress it actually takes an enormous amount of effort for your body to do this - hence the tiredness.

http://www.mumszone.co.uk

jenz
12-09-06, 21:31
hell yeah - im there with ya babes !!! its horrible

Lynnann
12-09-06, 21:34
Hi,

All in the same boat!!

Lynnann

honeybee3939
12-09-06, 22:45
Hi Mandy,

Im the same, this afternoon i felt so tierd my legs felt like dead weights, but by tea time i was wide awake.

Love

Andrea
xxxx

surreylady
14-09-06, 12:13
thanks for the replies everyone, it really is helping to find that other people experience my symptoms. worry comes along with the territory i guess lol.

mandy x

positive attitude brings positive results

W.I.F.T.S.
17-09-06, 10:07
I'm just tired all the time. i don't even get bouts of energy in between. I know that a lot of it is psychological, look at anyone who's depressed and they'll be listless and lethargic plus on top of that they anxiety means that our bodies are braced for action all the time.

Ships in harbour are safe..but that's not what ships were built for.