PDA

View Full Version : Important Information about the NMP Online shop

nomorepanic
05-03-13, 15:06
http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee321/venusbloojeans/PicMonkeyCollage-1_zps0a518132.jpg

Hi all

It is coming up to that time of the year again when Royal Mail increase their postage costs from Tuesday 2nd April 2013.

This time it has a much bigger impact on some of the items I sell in the online shop :ohmy: Parcels will now be charged mainly based on their size and the depth of a small parcel has to be 8cm or less (which isn't very much). Everything above that will be classed as a medium parcel and the postage costs for this (UK) start at £5.20 :mad::mad:

This means that a NMP large Ted would cost £5.20 in postage to send! I think/hope the smaller Teds can fit in the small parcel range so the postage would be from £2.60.

It is also going to be very difficult to work out postage costs for some other items in the shop when you combine different items into one parcel.

I am not sure yet how we are going to handle this change in terms of postage costs but I just wanted to warn members up front.

It may mean that I only sell things (like the wristbands) that will still send as large letters.

Please can I urge everyone to buy anything they would like before the postage increase and I am asking that 4 special people buy the last large Teds as these will be the last 4 ever sold for NMP. :weep:

Postage costs for overseas members will vary so please contact me if you are interested in anything.

To order just go to the Shop http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/shop/

Thank You

nomorepanic
06-03-13, 09:39
Only 3 large Teds left now

oh no_1
06-03-13, 09:58
how much r the large teds? what do they say on them?

nomorepanic
06-03-13, 10:13
Not sure what is left so have a look in the shop Oh No

nomorepanic
06-03-13, 19:07
All Teds have now found new homes so thank you very much for that.

Please do remember to have a look on the shop before the postage costs go up.

nomorepanic
27-03-13, 23:55
Bumping up to remind you that postage costs go up next week so get any orders in soon please.