PDA

View Full Version : LONG TERM EFFECTS ON YOUR BODY

juju
10-09-06, 22:07
HI,

I AM CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU WORRY ABOUT THE LONG TERM EFFECTS THAT ALL THE ADRENALIN COULD HAVE ON YOUR BODY IN THE FUTURE?
I KNOW I WORRY ABOUT MY LUNGS/HEART/NERVOUS SYSTEM ETC. I AM ALWAYS BEING TOLD THAT "ANXIETY IS HARMLESS TO YOUR BODY"
BUT THEN I READ ABOUT ASTHMA BEING DEVELOPED THROUGH IT, AND IRREGULAR HEARTBEATS ETC.
ESPECIALLY AS MOST OF US ARE SO YOUNG (WELL ME NOT THAT YOUNG!) THAT I DO THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE.
JULIE

we are all stronger people after having this

tamla
10-09-06, 22:27
i always got told that anxiety couldent harm you but i was reading an artical and i was so shocked to hear that stress and anxiety does put some damage to your heart over the years i dont want to scare you as it did me when i read it .its

t motown

juju
10-09-06, 22:37
its ok,
i,ve read a few of the same things too
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

Jellybaby
11-09-06, 07:25
Ive had my problems for 13 years now and not developed asthama. Supposed to be good to get your heart really pumping at least once a day I heard!

http://www.mumszone.co.uk

chop
11-09-06, 08:18
I dont think it generally does that much harm. No more than the medications and I think most of them are fairly safe.

I think the depressed and loss of life would do the most damage as when your unhappy, you dont seem to live as long so maybe it does?

Paul

Learning to under react