PDA

View Full Version : Anyone not feel anxious?!?!

Poopsi
05-03-13, 20:32
I haven't felt anxious for probably about a week now and I'm still getting symptoms? You think I could be anxious subconsciously? Does anyone else still get symptoms without feeling anxious?

sparkle_1979
05-03-13, 20:48
Yes I do

cattia
05-03-13, 20:48
Yes, this happens to me a lot, I sometimes have symptoms that go on after an anxiety flare up, and sometimes I get physical symptoms of anxiety before I realise consciously that I am anxious. I think when you suffer from anxiety it's almost as though your body becomes super sensitive. Right now I am super anxious but I have certainly been through this in the past.

ruthless
05-03-13, 20:52
Yes. I find that the anxiety has not been too bad, but I keep getting the thoughts. It's like I want to make myself have the thoughts at times, just to try and rationalise them when I know I should not be doing that

Sunshine77
05-03-13, 22:49
This is really interesting... I haven't felt properly anxious for a few days now and so I expected the physical stuff like the shaking and pounding heart to have stopped too - but they haven't. It never occurred to me to post on this so thanks Poopsi for raising it. Glad I'm not alone :-)