PDA

View Full Version : hello

lollipop
10-09-06, 22:14
hello im paula

im not sure if what i get is panic..
i havent been diagnosed with anything by gp for my symptoms..
hopefully someone will be able to advise me in the right section..

well a little about me,i live with partner and 5 kids in hertfordshire been here 3 years its a little isolated for me i dont get out as much as i used to maybe this is why ive started to get the feelings i have when i go places sometimes.i am taking this stuff called confidence essence 5 drops in a little water 3x daily it sort of helps..ill explain when i find the right section ..

looking forward to meeting you all and getting some much needed advice

juju
10-09-06, 22:43
hi paula
welcome to the forum,
do you get anxious when you have to go somewhere and sort of dread it, or do you feel physically ill and have all the panic symptoms?
whatever you feel you will get some good advice on here
take care
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

trac67
10-09-06, 22:59
Hi Paula,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Here is a link to the symptoms of anxiety and panic, hope it helps :

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms)

Also try this link, first steps :

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

jill
10-09-06, 23:32
Hi Paula :D

WELCOME TO THE SITE

There are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something
learn as much about it as you can
Knowledge conquers fear

manmoor
11-09-06, 00:10
Hi Paula,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

lainey
11-09-06, 08:11
Hi Paula

Welcome to the forum.
You'll get loads of help and support here

Take care

Elaine x

yorkylover
11-09-06, 09:26
Hi Paula you will get very good advice here this site is a great compfort.
It could be like you said you havent been getting out as much as you used to,so when you do you may get anxious.You will find out here if you are having anxiety symptoms.
All the best
Ellen.

Ellen XX

Sue K with 5
11-09-06, 09:51
Welcome to NMP Paula!

I have five kids too so we have something in common there, you can always Pm me if you fancy swapping notes

Glad you found this site i think it will be of great help to you and also help you to make some great friends.

I know I have

Take care for now

sue with 5

scknight

Granny Primark
11-09-06, 12:52
Hi paula,

Welcome to this site.
This site will become a lifeline for you im sure.
You will make many friends who understand what you are feeling and will give you help, advice, support.
I will look for your post on confidence drops. I use bachs rescue remedy, dont know if it really works or if its all the mind. But i never go anywhere without it.
Im all in favour of herbal remedies instead of the tablets that the dr. gives you. But there have been times when ive thought i cant cope anymore and that i perhaps need some antidepressants.

Anyway glad youve joined us.

Take care
LYNN xx

jackie
11-09-06, 13:46
looking forward to your story

glad you found the site

jackie

nomorepanic
11-09-06, 19:09
Hi Paula

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help to you

Nicola