PDA

View Full Version : panic

lollipop
10-09-06, 22:31
hi im new

not sure what i have is panic

when i have to go in to a situation where it involves me talking as group i get nervous i feel like im going to be sick-heaving but not sick and a funny stomach..even just going places sometimes has this effect..

i did see my gp didnt say i had panic or anxiety as i dont have the symptoms she described....she just gave me breathing excercises but they just make my throught dry and feel worse..i started 7 week ago taking a confidence essence got lavendar in.. have 5 drops in a little water 3 times a day i take it as well if i need to be somewhere..it helps a little..i dont see my parents much and now even get a bit nervy when they come to see me on a rare visit this isnt right is it...i feel awful about that as i love em so much....

i dont go out as much as i did since moving to where a im 3 yr ago ive only been to my kids primary school about 5 times and secondary school 4 times..i know thats bad but i feel like i cant and i feel stupid as i should go when needed.. ive started pushing myself to go now but find it harder to go to primary as no other parents seen me there yet and my 3 yr old start nursery there tomorrow..my partner takes them to and from school and they have all got to know his face and i know the kids keep asking mine why i dont go to school and then wonder what their parents say.....

sorry if im going on a bit..anyone got advice or have same problem?

juju
10-09-06, 22:53
hi,
keep pushing yourself hun, you will get there, dont think about the fact that no one has met you etc, just go. its the best way honest. if you really feel at the moment that you cant, well then dont, go at your own pace, dont feel guilty about this, you will get better, just give yourself time, but also dont cut yourself off, i know this can be easier sometimes, but you do have to face your fears, its the only way forward. and the more you practise the easier it becomes.
take care,:D
julie

we are all stronger people after having this