PDA

View Full Version : How bad has everyone's anxiety got?

Izzie2494
06-03-13, 19:21
I feel like my anxiety is really high at the moment, incant really relax I am permanently on edge, sweating palms and just generally nervous is anyone else like this? X

theharvestmouse
06-03-13, 19:35
It fluctuates, at the moment its making me feel very down.

---------- Post added at 19:35 ---------- Previous post was at 19:31 ----------

Are you nervous when you are at home?

lashes
06-03-13, 19:40
i have been like that but i found taking citalopram has helped that but i still do from time to time like tonight i feel on edge x

Izzie2494
06-03-13, 19:42
i never used to be nervous at home but recently yes i am, are you? I am on day 2 of citalopram hope it works!! x

theharvestmouse
06-03-13, 19:46
I'm not nervous at home, but just feeling low at the moment, I've been taking Citalopram for 3 months now, I think its helped me. I'm just going through a bad patch.

Hope Cit works for you!

lashes
06-03-13, 19:48
yeh hun i used to just have panic attacks when was out as soon as i walked in home all that anxiety dissapered but gradually i just felt anxious constantly i think the citalopram will really help you they did me and i didnt think they would it took a few weeks but they definitley took the edge of it and i didnt dread everything so much x

Izzie2494
06-03-13, 19:54
Yes I was like that! Looking forward to feeling a bit more normal hope cit works! X

lashes
06-03-13, 20:07
yeh i wish id gone doctors earlier but i kept thiking id be alrite and i wasnt give them a chance at first i was thinking oh they arent working but i think they help the general anxiety they havent helped my panic attcks but they have helped me to face them becasue i dont dread things as much x

starlight78
06-03-13, 23:01
Strangely I struggle most with anxiety at home. When I'm busy I'm ok, but when the stress and business of work is over at 5 and I need to settle I really struggle!

I had some terrible panic attacks at the end of last year. I'm so much better now x x

Izzie2494
06-03-13, 23:08
glad you are better! Yes at home I find I over think things more xx

cazzy
07-03-13, 08:52
hi Izzie , i read something on NMP last night. its about being at home and mind wondering to allsorts,which mine does,,,,, , it helped to read that if you can bake a cake or do something constuctive youre mind cant think 2 things at once . I actually thought lets give it a go so harder to pull my act together to get up and do it , but i actualy made super , sausage,egg, beans ,bacon and chips for the family , i couldnt face eating it mind but i was wrapped up into not frying the egg to musch i got exhausted by it all and slumped on the chair wanting a glass of wine ..not the best approach , but felt i accomplished something , i even slept all night ....my challenge today , clean my sons room ....eeek !! xx

lashes
07-03-13, 09:21
Hiya ive been having a look over this at it makes a lot of sense and seems helpful :) have a look http://www.moodjuice.scot.nhs.uk/anxiety.asp

Col
07-03-13, 10:32
Hmmm one word - shocking!

Even when ive got better I know that this might not last and at the minute I'm having a dip & it is just one of the nastiest conditions/illnesses I think anyone can have! It doesn't just affect your head and your body it affects your job, your social and family life - horrendous.

---------- Post added at 10:32 ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 ----------

Hiya ive been having a look over this at it makes a lot of sense and seems helpful :) have a look http://www.moodjuice.scot.nhs.uk/anxiety.asp

THANKYOU soooooo much for your recommendation, it's very helpful X

Izzie2494
07-03-13, 10:42
I agree Col, never knew how bad it was until I got it x

Col
07-03-13, 16:35
:grouphug:

Izzie2494
07-03-13, 17:02
:hugs: