PDA

View Full Version : Getting closer every day

swgrl09
06-03-13, 20:04
I am proud of myself and think that I have come a long way. I have had anxiety, depression, and PTSD over the past two to three years. Through a combination of therapy (lots of it!!!), self-help, and lexapro, I think I am finally on the right track. I feel better and more confident to conquer my anxieties every day. They are not gone, nor will they ever be. But I am able to accept my anxieties as just that: a fear that I feel but can accept and let go. It helps me feel better quickly and move on to enjoying my life.

I am not totally 100% but I am accepting that nobody is!! I am enjoying my life more and hope it continues. :)

Serenitie
07-03-13, 00:17
Good for you, swgirl! This is a great attitude that will take you far! I wish you every happiness & success :hugs:

Annie0904
07-03-13, 00:47
I am proud of myself and think that I have come a long way. I have had anxiety, depression, and PTSD over the past two to three years. Through a combination of therapy (lots of it!!!), self-help, and lexapro, I think I am finally on the right track. I feel better and more confident to conquer my anxieties every day. They are not gone, nor will they ever be. But I am able to accept my anxieties as just that: a fear that I feel but can accept and let go. It helps me feel better quickly and move on to enjoying my life.

I am not totally 100% but I am accepting that nobody is!! I am enjoying my life more and hope it continues. :)

I am really pleased to hear this...well done :yesyes:

BobbyDog
07-03-13, 07:44
Well done, it is great to hear you are finally on the right track, you have had a lot to deal with over the past couple of years. Now time to enjoy life.:yesyes:

FranPierre
07-03-13, 07:52
well done you! I like the realistic attitude. Maybe we will never be absolutely anxiety free, but we are finding ways of dealing with it. Keep up the good work!

cazzy
07-03-13, 08:41
keep it up , so loving reading the stories this morning , it feels like awake up call to myself .....Get up and go !! x

swgrl09
07-03-13, 13:52
Thanks everybody :) Never would have thought it was possible, but it is for everybody :hugs: