PDA

View Full Version : tattoo anxiety

cassy1989
07-03-13, 09:04
Hello every one. I posted some thing like this a few weeks ago but I'm still worried. 4 weeks ago I got 3 small love hearts tattooed on my upper wrist. Now there is like a lump underneath them. I'm really worried wondering what it is! Does any one know what it could be. Its like the size of the hearts and almost feels like water retention. I'm going to the drs tomorrow cos I'm panicking so much! Xx

semper solus
07-03-13, 09:37
Hi

The wrists are a sensitive area and has thin skin there. If you clench your hand you will be able to feel the tendons stick out. My guessing is that the tendons are a little swollen as well as the muscles in that area.

I don't think there is any need to panic but go to the docs just to have a check :)

anxietyoverload
07-03-13, 10:02
Hi! I have a tattoo on my wrist and it was lumpy for ages afterwards! That are is soo sensitive xxx

cassy1989
07-03-13, 10:40
Thank you for replying guys. It doesn't hurt and it's not discoloured but it just feels so weird having a lump there that isnt meant to be there. I really hope its just because its healing. I keep panicking thinking that theres an infection there and it will spread :( xx

anxietyoverload
07-03-13, 10:58
Im not 100% sure but I think it would hurt x Go see your doc if your worried, or check with your Tattoo artist xx