PDA

View Full Version : first session hypnotherapy

mrs way to worried
07-03-13, 09:44
got my first session tonight im so nurvous cause i have no clue what to expect any one had it before

Eek
07-03-13, 10:03
good luck I hope it goes well, let us know how you get on.

saro
07-03-13, 11:06
I had it 3 times and the first two times it left me feeling amazing. All my anxiety cleared up within the two times I had it and I found it very beneficial. Maybe if I had kept going it would have been better the third time but I did not feel the same affect this time.

Its different for each person and their circumstances but good luck I hope it goes really well for you.

Sarah.

miss diagnosis
07-03-13, 14:03
I had a few session as well. its really relaxing and you feel likeyou have had the best sleep ever when you leave. It worked really well for a while but then the anxiety came back. reckon it takes more then 3 sessions.

Eek
08-03-13, 00:44
How did it go?

swajj
08-03-13, 09:39
I think it is an excellent idea but as others said you have to keep at it and not just stop when you start feeling better.

mrs way to worried
08-03-13, 10:37
It was great my massive fear is mouth and throat cancer to the point i haven't touched my neck for 4 years i get my husband to wash it in that scared and as i came out of trance i put my hands on my neck it was strange she gave me a cd and some tapping techniques to do think ill have another session next month x