PDA

View Full Version : feeling bad :(

MikeT1991
07-03-13, 20:59
I have felt very anxious the past week and a half, really feeling drained now I am always thinking something is wrong with me, in the past month I have had 2 ecgs and bloods taken for my heart the docter sed it was fine, I haven't got any underlying heart problem which I always think I have, I am feeling really weak all the time very larthargic which makes me anxcious and worry the has to be something wrong with me, I get weird thoughts in my head that I have done things to myself and I really believe I have and am in imidiate danger, just feel so drained now I just want to get better look after myself and be happy

swajj
08-03-13, 09:48
I'm starting to sound like I am trying to drum up business for some mental health organisation but my advice to you is to go and see a psychologist or a psychiatrist as soon as you can. That is the answer to your health anxiety. It isn't going to go away. You can treat it with pills but you will never truly get better by doing so. Short-term use of anxiety meds is ok but it should be done in conjunction with therapy. Don't just sit there for the next couple of years fearing every symptom that your mind decides to throw your way. Endless visits to doctors, endless rounds of tests. Endless fears. Start ending it now by seeking help to heal your mind.