PDA

View Full Version : At Breaking Point

joanne30
08-03-13, 11:46
I've been feeling really bad the last few days. I'm constantly crying and feeling really anxious. I live at home with my parents, wh both have health problems. My dad has prostate cancer, and my mum has a non-cancerous pancreatic tumour. I don't have any friends at all nearby, and I'm in my bedroom all the time. I also have a severe choking phobia, especially with liquids. I've had nothing to drink in the last two days (not even a glass of water). I didn't eat anything yesterday apart from a bowl of cereal last night. I just need a friend to talk to who understands.

joanne30

Annie0904
08-03-13, 12:33
Joanne you really must try to eat something even if is just yogurt, custard or jelly, anything that will go down easily and nourish you. I really feel for you having your parents ill and you ill also. Do you think you should speak to your doctor and ask for more support? Try to get out of your bedroom if you can and maybe have a little walk out (unless your weather is as bad as ours in the north today). Sending you hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

BobbyDog
08-03-13, 17:17
Try eating some more cereals, not eating for a couple of days is not too serious, but you need liquid otherwise you will get seriously dehydrated. Perhaps a tin of fruit, any food that incorporates liquid. I agree with Annie, get in contact with your doctor as soon as you can.